Friday, November 13, 2009

An Awesome Weekend

Ok, Ok so I know that today is Friday but once again I'm behind so we are talking about last weekend.

On Friday, of last week, I went to a craft fair with my friend Krista. We haven't hung out for a while so it was great to see her, talk, hang out and of course shop! Hopefully we can get together again sometime soon.

On Saturday Ben and Bailey took me to Brigham City to meet my sister-in-law Brenda, my niece Lyndsie, my nephews wife Kristi, and Brenda's mom Kenna. I said goodbye to Ben and Bailey and we headed to Salt Lake for the weekend. We had great food and went to Tai Pan, IKEA, Target, and the mall. Our main purpose was not for shopping but for a show. Lyndsie and I danced most of our lives and we love to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" so we all got tickets and went Saturday night to see the tour they do of the top 12 dancers of their last show. We had an awesome time together, it was so much fun. Our original seats were on the floor of the E Center but that put us level with everyone else who had seats on the floor. So Brenda was amazing and after the show started talked to an usher and got Lyndsie, myself and Kristi moved to a box on the side of the stage that put us so close to the dancers and the stage that our chairs shook! After the intermission Brenda and Kenna were able to move seats and be next to us too. The dancing was awesome and it was so much fun. I spent way to much money and needed the whole day on Monday to recuperate! I missed Bailey and Ben, but it was good just to get out and play.

1 comment:

A 'n D said...

i'm behind myself! still haven't blogged about halloween! i plan to this week, though!

so - did you end up going to the jj cole sale?? i just couldn't make it - after looking at the calendar & the scheduling conflicts (darin having to miss work, when he has a few important dr. appts & such the same month) PLUS the fact i was gone for a half day on saturday...it was too much for the family to endure & for a nursing baby! and, then looking at the budget with the holidays coming up... the clincher! so - i'm hoping to go next year...planning for finances and keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a good weekend - especially since you don't find out too far in advance!!

if you want...i hope to hear about the details!

and i love this post & i'm glad you're feeling well & are having some fun before a baby arrives!