Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving 08

Ok well here is a little of our Thanksgiving. We were able to spend time with Ben's family and mine, which is nice for everyone. We had great meals, and ate way to much the roles and pies were great. We stayed with my brother Todd for most of the time. Ben left early because he had to fly to Denver for work and I stayed with my parents. We had a great time and loved seeing everyone. The pictures (not in this order, but what I remember) Ben holding Bailey and niece Taylee, Bailey and cousin Jaycee (She was so cute with Bailey), The Brown Turkey Bowl (about 10 minutes after dinner the boys went out to play!!) Bailey with the rest of the Brown Babies that were born all within a year of each other, The Gerratt Babies all with their "Huggies", Uncle Todd feeding Bailey any thing I would let him, Bailey playing in the fridge, Uncle Todd playing with nieces and nephews, Uncle Scott treating us all to a piano Christmas solo, All 3 of my nieces and Bailey (way cute picture), Nephew Nic looking cute with his different head attire and dinner and ice cream at Al's Pizza. We had a great time seeing and being with family.

2 comments:

Allen and Heather Luke said...

Hey Alisa! This is Heather Flint (Luke) My sister was showing me one of her friends blogs from Burley and they had a link to Scott's blog, which I thought might have one to yours and it did! Your little girl is adorable. It's fun to see how you're doing. Hope you're not creeped out, but just wanted to say hi. I'm still pretty new to this blogging world.

Sommers said...

Such fun time. I love it!!! Did you see the video of Bailey I posted so cute!!