Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lexie's Graduation


This last week Bailey and I met my parents in Brigham City and headed down with them to my sisters for my nieces graduation. We met them on Wednesday night and her graduation was on Thursday morning.

Bailey was about an hour late for bed, but loved playing with Lexie outside. She found a little step that she could go up and down without any help and thought she was pretty cool. She also decided to get up at 6:30am which she never does so we hung out in my bed until 7:00am then went and woke up Grandma and Papa.The graduation was down at Thanksgiving Point which was really neat. I haven't ever really been there, but Leslie (my nephew's wife) told me about some of the cool things there.

Lexie worked really hard and was able to graduate with her associates, and was on the Presidents list for having a 3.75 or higher gpa. She is going to school to be a NICU nurse and will be amazing. She has such a love for children. After the graduation we went to Macaroni Grill. It was the first time I had been there and was soo good.

After that it was back to my sisters to pack up. My cousin also got married that day so we stopped off in Ogden to the reception. Bailey slept for about 15 minutes from the graduation to Macaroni Grill and for about 30 minutes to Ogden. But she was an amazing little girl, she was going on little sleep, a ton of people, new places, and a stressed out mom (I kept waiting for a melt down). She was exhausted when she and I finally pulled into our garage around 10:00pm but was soo good. I love her to pieces.

2 comments:

ashlee said...

I think I say this everytime I comment but Bailey is so cute. She looks so sweet when she is sleeping.

A 'n D said...

yay for a good trip! i'm glad you all survived!