Thursday, October 8, 2009

Food, Food, & other things!

On Monday night (of last week) Ben mowed the lawn and after neither one of us felt like cooking so we went out to eat!

On Tuesday I cut Bailey's bangs! My Mom has cut Bailey's hair for over a year now, but she really needed a trim and No Mom. So I called a friend got some advice and went at it and THANK HEAVENS they turned out all right! I cut her bangs because we got family pictures taken that night by our good friend Eric Webb. He took the pics of Bailey and Shaydon. We haven't had family pictures done ever so it was time. Eric did a wonderful job and was awesome with Bailey, who didn't like the idea of being outside and not being able to run and play. Lyndsie came with us and was able to help control and make Bailey smile which was awesome! After pictures we all went out for pizza.

On Wednesday I went out to eat with my cousins Katie and Avery who live here in Logan. We went to Olive Garden and had some great food!

On Thursday my friend Angie, from high school who I haven't seen in a year, came to Logan for the day. She had some appointments and than after that she and her daughter came over. We went out to lunch and talked for a few hours. It was awesome to see her and the girls were so cute together.

On Friday I went out to eat with some friends from where I worked before the Bailey days. We went to FireHouse and had a great lunch. It was great to see them and keep in touch with them.

3 comments:

Cara said...

I LOVE your family picture! How cute! (and Ben is included in that comment)

Cara said...

Oh and WHAT THE HECK??? I just noticed your pregnancy ticker? CONGRATULATIONS!

april said...

OK....so first of all, CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!!! So you are like 13 weeks ;) And your family picture is great. Bailey looks so grown up!! My goodness, it seems crazy. The fall leaves are so so pretty, what an awesome background!!

WE have to get together for lunch sometime, I totally miss you!