Thursday, October 1, 2009

More time with Family and Friends

On Monday (last week) we met the Tyler & Tiffany A. Family for dessert and time at the park. We had a great time, it was a little cold, so we didn't stay as long as the kids would have liked. Their son was so cute with Bailey and their daughter and Bailey had fun on the swings.

On Thursday Scott, Sommers, and Shaydon came to visit. They showed up around 11:30pm, crazy kids! We talked for a little bit and than went to bed. Friday we did some shopping, had lunch, and than I talked a family friend Eric T. W. into taking pictures of Bailey and Shaydon and they turned out amazing! THanks so much Eric!

After pictures Scott and Co. headed out to my sisters in Sandy. About 2 hours after this we headed out to Burley! I know we were just there, but we were able to go to Ben's little brothers football game on Friday night, the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday and Ben was able to watch the BYU football game that afternoon. After the game was over on Saturday night we headed back to Logan! I was exhausted! But we had sharing time on Sunday!

I love that the weather has gotten cooler! I absolutely love this time of year, I love the decorating too. So I was so excited when I was able to go to the Pumpkin Patch with my Mom. I was able to come home with all of this and Bailey loved walking around with all of the pumpkins!

4 comments:

Sommers said...

send me some copies of the pix! I want to see them ALL!! So what are you having? BOY?!

The Tressler Adventures said...

Hey Alisa it was good to see you & Bailey. We should get together before Thanksgiving. And whose the pregnancy ticker for?

Lex said...

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY PREGO!?!?! Ah! Nice to find out through your BLOG!! I feel totally out of the loop! Love and miss you guys!

~Lex

Chalet said...

Congratulations!!! Did you hear that we are expecting too? We are due the middle of January, having a little girl! Keep in touch!