Thursday, September 24, 2009

Time with Family

We got back from our trip to Boise on Sunday and we were short one person. We took Lyndsie home when we went, but my brother wanted her to stay until Monday and he and my sister-in-law Brenda would bring her back to Logan on Monday. So we were able to all go out to dinner at Firehouse. We had great food, dessert, and so much fun just being together. Well Lyndsie hung out at our house after her parents left and then went back to her apartment. We she got there, there were some major issues going on so she came back to our house and lived with us until Thursday when we could get her into a new apartment. It was great to have her and I'm soo soo happy that we could be here when she needs us. She is in a new apartment with a lot less drama.

On Thursday Ben had a flag football game that Bailey and I were able to go to. It was a good game and soo crazy trying to chase Bailey everywhere. My cousin's daughter Brookie was there with her uncle, who is a partner at Ben's accounting firm. She was so cute with Bailey, I don't know if Bailey even remembers her but she helped keep an eye on Bailey for me which was really nice.

On Friday we had our last gymnastics class. Bailey was a lot braver about the horse, tramps, etc, than she was when we started and she had a ton of fun so I am happy that we took the class.

The afternoon my parents came into town. My Mom and I had tickets to Time Out For Women for Friday night and Saturday. The speakers were awesome and we had such a great time together! On Saturday Ben, Dad, and Bailey, picked up lunch, picked us up and we headed to the park. Bailey loved running around and I loved spending time with some of my FAVORITE people. The meetings lasted until about 4:00pm and than my parents had to rush home for a stake meeting my Dad had. It was great to be with them and I am so grateful for the wonderful people who raised me!

No comments: