Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Little Behind!

Last week we started GYMNASTICS! Yep, Bailey and I are now in a Parent/Tot class and she loves it. After class and Bailey's nap we headed to Jamba Juice for a treat for Bailey and I and to thank Lyndsie for all of her help that day and to introduce her to Jamba!

We sort of had an interesting weekend, on Friday Ben headed to Idaho to help his brother Jacob. He left that morning around 6:30am with my car. He wasn't sure that his pickup would make it (or so he said) I think he just didn't want to put the miles on it and it doesn't have any A/C. It was also the first time that I have been at the house alone with Bailey over night since she was born. Ben is usually gone for several days so we head home to Idaho, but it was just over night and I feel that sometimes it is easier to just be at home so we stayed,and I slept like a Baby!

My niece Lyndsie is living in Logan for school and I am sooo happy that she is. She played chauffeur for the day and so she was able to take pictures of our first gymnastics class. Thanks Lou for all of your help. This picture is of Lyndsie and Bailey during class while I fixed the camera.


This is a big round cushion they have to crawl over and after helping Bailey get over it she leaned over and gave me a kiss. That is a way to melt my heart!

2 comments:

Sommers said...

How fun!! Nic is in a gym class too. Shaydon is left out. I'll have to see if I can talk scott into it!! See you next week!!

A 'n D said...

so cute!! i'm hoping to start with both kids by january, at the latest!

and i WILL make it up there this month - and hopefully, we can catch up!