Thursday, September 17, 2009

Trip to Boise

Last week one of Ben's friends got married in Boise it is about a 5 hour drive and made for a very crazy Friday.

Bailey and I left gymnastics early and headed home. Ben and Lyndsie (my niece) were already here when we arrived. We made it out in good time, but because we hurried so fast we didn't get time to grab lunch so we stopped in Tremonton at a Burger King. It's usually fast but we had to wait for 20 minutes for our lunch which slowed us down. My parents had a funeral to go to and they were keeping Bailey so we dropped Bailey and Lyndsie off at Lyndsie's house and hurried to my parents house to drop off bags and the dog.

We made it to Boise about an hour and a half before the wedding. We dropped all of our bags off at my brothers house, chatted with his wife and kids for a few minutes, changed our clothes and off we went. The wedding was nice and we knew some people from home. After the wedding it was back to Eric's to change clothes again and head over to my other brother Scott's house. We hung out with Scott, Sommers, and Shaydon until around midnight and headed back to Eric's.

On Saturday two of Eric's kids had soccer games that morning so we hung out with them and then headed out to meet Scott and family for breakfast at the Cracker Barrel. Breakfast was good and it was so much fun to hang out with my brothers and their families.

After breakfast we headed back on the road to my parents. Watched the BYU game, hung out, went to church the next day and were back on the road for home sweet home.

And of course no pictures so these two pictures are some old ones from this summer of my nieces and nephews!

1 comment:

Sommers said...

Glad you were able to come!! See you next weekend.