Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Ok, Ok, so I know that I am way behind, but better late than never.

So for Labor day weekend we headed back to Idaho for Ben's family reunion. We left Logan in pretty good time, but we had to stop in Pocatello (Ben's 2nd home) to help Jacob out. It was soo great to see Breawna just to talk and hang out. After the stop in Pocatello Bailey DID NOT enjoy getting back into her car seat and we enjoyed the hour drive home with her screaming! We got her ready for bed and then fought with my parents about putting her down. They won, kicked us out to go and get some dinner and they put her down.

We hung out at Ben's mom's house until late Friday night and decided for the family service project to head back to Pocatello to help Jacob with his shop. I was totally ok (honestly) with going back, but not with the time. Ben was waking me up at 6:45AM to get ready to head out! So not cool. But we had a really fun time Breawna and I on the roof painting the side of the building. What a memory! :) We headed back just in time to watch the BYU game with Ben's Grandma and she loved laughing at Ben and how excited he gets about his BYU games.


Sunday we all went to church and some of the newer members of the ward couldn't believe how many Brown's there were! Ben's mom headed to nursery with three of her grandkids just to be with them! I did feel better about dropping Bailey off knowing Grandma was there to protect her! I know I'm a little out of control! That night we all went outside and sat together as a family and all the kids told a story about Don. We all laughed and remembered a great man.

On Monday we went golfing and had a great time with everyone. There was a lot of us and the people who ran the course were really nice and gave us clubs to borrow for free, free carts, and a bucket of free balls. I think the guy was just trying to hit on Ben's sister Bethany, but it was really nice of him anyway.

Thanks to my parents for watching Bailey for us as much as they did and thanks to all the Browns for the great weekend. Yes I forgot my camera on all the days except for the family service project day! Sorry.

No comments: