Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kind of Boring

Well the past few weeks have been exciting, with swimming lessons and traveling, but this last week was kind of boring.

Monday thru Thursday afternoon were all about cleaning my house and running errands. Ben took Bailey and I out to lunch on Wednesday which was nice to get out of the house. On Thursday afternoon Brenda (my sister-in-law) came up with Lyndsie (my niece) to move her into her apartments. She will start classes on Tuesday. We are really excited to have Lyndsie here, Ben so he can play more with his friends, me so I can have one more person to have an adult conversation with, and Bailey so she can have one more person to spoil her. After Lyndsie got moved in we went to Fire house for a very late lunch. Lyndsie came over for a few hours on Friday morning, we went for a walk and talked.

On Friday We also found out that the canceled church on Sunday for the Temple dedication, some how Ben and I missed that announcement, but it was nice not to have to worry about our primary lesson.

Saturday we were supposed to go to Aggie day up on campus, Ben was excited to see an kind of football. But he had gone to play basketball that morning and had gotten hit pretty hard in the head, so after mowing the lawn he decided a nap was what he needed and not football.

No comments: