Monday, August 17, 2009

Keepin' Busy

Last week Bailey and I still had four days of swimming lessons. I am really glad that we signed her up for the classes, but I was ready to be done smelling like chlorine and ready to get back on our regular schedule. This picture is before class on the last day - she closes her eyes in a lot of pictures just like her father.

On Wednesday of last week Lyndsie and Brenda (my niece and sister-in-law) came to finish making arrangements for Lou to move up here. Bailey and I were able to have lunch with them at Cafe Sabor (Yummy) and they left that afternoon to go back home. Of course I didn't have my camera with me so no pictures.

On Thursday Bailey decided she would try to step off the top of our outside cement steps. Her nose didn't look to bad that day, but when she woke up on Friday morning her little nose wasn't pretty.








On Friday we headed to Idaho. It was the big county fair and it's tradition for my whole family to head home and we all go to the fair/rodeo together. Thanks Dad for buying all the tickets and thanks to Brenda for watching Bailey.

On Saturday we met with Kelby O. he was a good friend of ours from High School. He came over to my mom's with his wife and family, Ben and I haven't seen them since their wedding. They have two cute little boys and it was great to see them for a little while. Bailey also decided that she needed to try on the football gear that my brothers and I had when we were little, she's cute in them, but I was thinking ballet shoes instead of football pads. Also not a big Cowboy's fan.

My AMAZING sister-in-law Sommers also made Bailey a cute skirt and flower that matched a onezee for Shaydon, we never got pictures which is way sad. But I will put her in the outfit and take pictures. Thank you Sommers for always thinking of Bailey and for being so darn crafty!

No comments: