Saturday, September 25, 2010

A bike for Bailey


All summer long I have been trying to get Ben to buy Bailey a bike. But either we weren't together to look for one or he didn't like the ones we found. When it was finally his idea he started looking on line and found one he liked. He showed me and I ordered it about 10 minutes later before he could change his mind.

It came the day we headed to Idaho for Labor day and of course we didn't have time to pick it up. So I went to pick it up the day we got back into town. I took Bailey with me to get it and she was so excited it was the cutest thing! She kept smiling and saying "My bike?"


I tried to put the bike together on Tuesday, but I was struggling so Ben put it together that night and we hid it in the bathroom for the whole day so Ben could be here when we gave it to her.

She loves it and rides it in the house, the garage, and outside. She picked up on the pedals, but unless she has her tennis shoes on has a hard time reaching them! She is so excited and has to tell everyone I talk to on the phone about her new bike.

No comments: