Monday, October 18, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch


So over the past few years it has been tradition for us to go home and go to a pumpkin patch in Idaho with my mom. Well since my parents bailed on us we had to find another one. Ben thought it was a little silly for us to go to Idaho just to get some pumpkins! Silly boy! I love our pumpkin patch in Idaho because its home, so I think its the best and I LOVE it!


After talking to our neighbors we found one here that worked for us pretty well. We took the girls and had a great time. It was the first time Ben had joined us, he is usually doing something really important, like watching football, and doesn't come with us. It was also a first for Hinkley. She of course was amazing! She did her usual thing and slept the entire time! I love her to pieces!


Bailey loved helping me pick and hold all of the pumpkins and gourdes, while Ben kept a running total in his head. Silly accountant! We took Bailey over to the big pumpkins and told her to pick whatever one she wanted. It only took her a few minutes to decide and than she was really bummed because it was to heavy for her to carry on her own! Bailey looks grumpy in her picture, but I promise she had fun.

1 comment:

ashlee said...

Of course the pumpkin patches in Idaho are better.