Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rise and Shout the Cougars are out!


Ok so when I married Ben I knew that he was a die hard BYU fan. I was raised as a friendly BYU fan, and when we were married was more of a BSU fan. Well after living with Ben for 8 years I'm now a very big BYU fan. Every year Ben buys us all new BYU shirts, this year Bailey got an entire outfit! We usually try and go to at least 1 BYU home game a year and I love it, the atmosphere in Provo is Awesome.

Anyway this year BYU was playing USU here in Logan. Yes, I know USU won. The FIRST time USU has won against BYU in 17 YEARS, I'm still a huge BYU fan and so not a USU fan. Ben took the whole day off the day of the game. He went golfing that morning and than we all headed to the Jones Simkins tailgate party. There were a ton of people at the stadium for the game. Ben had to go in his pickup with the grill so Lyndsie met me to help get the girls over to the party.


After the tailgate party I took the girls home to meet my niece Lexie. She came down just to take care of the girls and hang out for the weekend. We had a ton of fun at the game and with Lexie. She kind of came to say goodbye. She is amazing with little kids and is going to nanny in New Jersey for a WHOLE YEAR! We will miss you so much Lexie, thank you so much for coming to watch the girls and to hang out. Love you!!

No comments: