Tuesday, September 16, 2008

9 Month Check Up


Today Bailey had her 9 month check up, she will be 9 months old tomorrow. She is in the 33% for her weight at 17lbs, the 41% for her height at 27 inches, and 67% for her head! She also received her first shots today and I was really nervous for her, but she was a little trooper. I didn't want her to have her shots when she was first born, she was just too little, so I put them off until today. She was really brave and didn't cry until she was given her second shot and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
She is crawling everywhere,
crawling up the stairs,
pulling her self up to her feet on everything she can get a hold of,
putting anything in her mouth she can find,
makes as much noise as possible until we get around other people than she won't make a peep,
and she is my little wonder.

No comments: