Thursday, September 25, 2008

Too Cute Not To Post

Ok, this blog has nothing to do with anything, but I love it. In May, Sommers, one of my amazing sister-in-laws, planned a trip for the whole Gerratt family. Like all Gerratt get togethers we stayed up way to late, played hard, and ate WAY to much! We all went and stayed in a cabin for Memorial Day, while we were there we took Bailey swiming for the first time. This is after we were done swimming and getting ready to bathe and change her - she & Ben started playing and I LOVE her giggle so I thought I would share.

2 comments:

Sommers said...

How did you VIDEO!!!???? I can't even do that!! I'll be calling you tomorrow.

A 'n D said...

i LOVE baby laughs!! i cannot wait to start hearing them again at my house next year!
oh...and do you video on your digital camera, or with a digital camcorder?? just curious