Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My BYU Fans




So if any of you have ever talked to my husband about sports you know that he LOVES them. He especially loves football, BYU football. That would be thanks to his Grandma Snow (who I love) and his Uncle John. He grew up watching BYU play and since we have been married I honestly don't think he has ever missed a game. He has either heard it on the radio, watched on TV or watched it on the Internet. So now that we have Bailey, he is positive that she is a big a BYU fan as he is (at 9 months)! So during BYU's second game he told Bailey that if they won he would buy her a BYU t-shirt. They won and true to his word he bought her a shirt, so now every Saturday that BYU plays Bailey has to wear her BYU shirt -no options. So here are my two favorite BYU fans.

1 comment:

Alleman Family said...

She looks so cute in her BYU shirt.. of course, I think she'd look even cuter in a USU shirt! :) I love the sad face pictures too... she looks SOOOO mad! I can't believe she stayed like that so you could take the picture! I can hardly ever get Bry to stay in one place long enough to get decent pictures! We want to come play Rock Band! :)