Sunday, November 16, 2008

Getting Older


Bailey will be 11 months soon! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and how fast she is growing up. She is waving hello and good bye when she wants. She is playing Patty Cake. When we start the song she will clap. When she gets a hold of her brush she will brush her hair. She will get a hold of the phone and hold it up to her ear. She is all about the cheesy giggles and smiles. She tries to match the tone of my voice when I am talking to her. She is an excellent singer and dancer. Ben and I have noticed she is a little shy though. When it is just the three of us at home she will talk constantly and be into everything. But when other people are here or we are at there house it either takes her a little time to warm up or she just want say a word and sit on our laps. She is getting a little better - that's part of the reason I have started doing play dates with my friend Sherri to get her more comfortable with other people -people that we know well :) Because I am a paranoid mom! In the first picture she holding the phone up to her ear, it's just not easy to see. We love our little munchkin and can't imagine our lives without her.

No comments: