Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

I know I do a lot of slides and I am sorry. Basically my blog is all about Bailey, so what can I do? For Halloween I decided that we needed to go home. It was Bailey's first one and she really didn't care but all of her Grandma's were happy they were able to see her. Thanks for all the treats-they were mostly toys-any treats she got were eaten by Ben and myself. Thanks Aunt Wendy for the sending the Halloween package! The pictures are of Bailey opening the Halloween package, getting her nose painted (which she didn't like), pictures of her with Grandma Brown and Aunt Suzie-AKA-Bethany and being fed by Cousin Lyndsie who was being very difficult and wouldn't let me take a picture of her. Thanks to everyone for a great 1st Halloween.

1 comment:

Melissa Hernandez said...

She seriously is so DARLING!