Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weeks events


Well another week has passed. On Tuesday my friend Sherri and I got together for a little play date. Her youngest Kara is one and they came over to play and Sherri and I had soup from Old Grist Mill and talked. We had a really good time and of course I forgot to take any pictures. Also this week some friends of ours have season tickets to the USU Basket Ball games. Tyler (the one who has the tickets) wasn't able to go to the game this week and so he gave his two tickets to us. It was Bailey's first game and it was WAY cold walking from the car to the game. Anyway here are a few pictures of us at the game. The little purple things in Bailey's ears are ear plugs. I KNOW I am a paranoid mom, but I was so glad I had them and she was such a good girl and left them alone. Thanks for the tickets Tyler and Tiffany!

No comments: