Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Fun Week

This week we got some new snow in Logan. So I decided it was time to dress Bailey up and introduce her to snow. Thanks to my sister-in-law Yvonne we have some wonderful hand-me down snow pants and boots. Bailey wasn't sure how she felt about snow in the at first and wouldn't walk in it, but she got used to it and eventually started playing with Obi in the snow.








We have also been dog sitting these past two weeks. About three days after my Dad's heart procedure he and my Mom took off for Hawaii for a couple of weeks and we got to watch their dog. He does really well (he's 11 years old) and they stopped by to pick him up on Thursday. They had an awesome trip, came back well rested and it was great to spend a little time with them.
/>
On Friday my brother Scott, his wife and their son were on their way to spend the long weekend with my sister and met Bailey and I for lunch. Sommers had never eaten at Maddox so we decided to eat their. We will have to try again because Sommers was sick with the flu and couldn't eat anything! I felt so sorry for her. It was nice to see them and for Bailey to spend time with Shaydon. They are only four months apart and I wish we lived closer so they could see more of each other. Sommers had also scrap booked some pages for me. They are from Bailey's Idaho baby shower and they are awesome. Because of the previous miscarriages Ben and I were trying not to get to excited about Bailey in case we lost her and so we only have one picture of me pregnant with her and with Sommers' pages I now have more! I was so excited to have more and the pages are perfect! Thank you so much Sommers!

When my Dad was taking care of the hole in his heart he had some time to spend while he was in the hospital. So he took a stroll through the gift shop and found this puppy for Bailey. The puppy looks a lot like Obi and Bailey loves him. When we get her ready for bed she has to have him, when we change to jammies, change her diaper, top her off with a bottle, rock her, and lay her down, her puppy has to be there. It's pretty cute, so thanks Dad for the new puppy!

3 comments:

ashlee said...

Bailey looks so cute in the snow! I'm so sorry about all of the health issues with your family. Which neice is it?

Sommers said...

Your welcome for the pages!!! Thanks for meeting us. I forgot to pay you. my brain was a little foggy. How much do I owe you? sorry... Bailey is soooo cute... You are such a great mom...

Allen and Heather Luke said...

Cute pictures in the snow! Hope your dad is doing well, tell your parents hi for me.