Saturday, March 14, 2009

A busy week

This week was a busy week, but it also made the days go by faster. Which is always nice during tax season - another week down.

On Monday we (Bailey and I) went visiting teaching. Bailey was a good girl and that was nice. On Tuesday we had lunch with my cousins Katie, her two daughters, and my cousin Avery. It was nice to see them. On Wednesday library books were due so it was off to the library. On Thursday we had some work done on the house and Obi had a hair appointment, it is so nice to have a clean dog! On Friday we went to lunch with my friend Krista, it was great to see her. On Saturday morning we were off to Primary activity day were once again Bailey was a very good girl and just hung out in her stroller most of the time.

Bailey has also broke a couple of teeth her upper right one and her upper left two! So now my almost 15 month old has almost 5 teeth!

The video was taken at my parents house. Bailey is going around the base of their kitchen table! I thought it was pretty cute and Ben thought it was pretty funny so we thought we would share.

No comments: