Saturday, March 28, 2009

New old toys and cleaning


Last year my sister-in-law Yvonne got Bailey this cute toy. She wasn't old enough to do much with it, but after I changed the batteries and gave it to her it's her new favorite toy! She carried it like a baby until I turned it on and now she loves to hear it sing and I can't get the song out of my head.


Also here is a video of Bailey cleaning. She found my niece Lily's broom and swept the back porch for about 30 minutes! Also every time she finds a towel, washcloth, or rag she cleans everything in reach. I'm not really sure where she picked that up because I'm not OCD about my cleaning or anything :)!I have tried to take a video of that, but every time I do she goes after the camera.

3 comments:

Cara said...

That's so cute! She looks a lot older, I guess we haven't seen you guys in awhile... 2 1/2 more weeks until tax season is OVER! Woo hoo!

B said...

hmmm not OCD about cleaning your house huh? I beg to differ, I know exactly where she gets her cleaning drive from....! :)
Thanks for coming to see us at the hospital. It was great to visit with you for a bit. Love you tons!

A 'n D said...

we always had to keep an eye on J around toilet brushes! eewww!!! he managed to sneak away everywhere & could always be found in someone's bathroom, scrubbing away!
needless to say, i'm a HUGE fan of clorox toilet scrubbers (and i never liked toilet brushes in the first place!)
super cute!