Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another week down


Well this week Bailey had her 15 month appointment. She passed her 15 month date awhile ago, but the doctor was gone so we just barely had it. Anyway Bailey is healthy and slowly growing. She weights 21 lbs and is 30 inches long. The doctor said that her growth wasn't anything to worry about because that just wasn't the genes that she was given :)!! She is doing great. This is a picture of Bailey right before Easter last year! Where in the crap has the time gone!

After spending time with my nephew Shaydon, who Sommers has taught some sign language to, I decided I needed to teach Bailey how to say please. Now when she is screaming at me when she wants something at least she will now scream at me politely! But now that she knows it will get her what she wants it's really hard not to give her everything, it's especially hard for Ben because he is such a softy toward her.

This week was also General Conference. I love Conference, I think my love for Conference really grew while I was on my mission. First -because it was in English and Second - because Salt Lake was close to home. While we were watching the Sunday morning session at the closing song "We Thank Thee Oh God For a Prophet" the showed pictures of President Monson and My Dad was in one of the pictures! As soon as it was over I called him and he hadn't seen himself!

I hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful Easter. And to all the Tax Season wives- we've almost made it!!

1 comment:

Melissa Hernandez said...

time really does go by so fast with our kids, I wish we could slow it down!! I too love Conference weekend, it gives me hope that Spring really is here!