Thursday, April 30, 2009

NOT HAPPY

On Wednesday I received a comment from someone I'm really not sure who it is and I have tried to find out who this person is. A few months ago I received a comment from someone who I know, but I wasn't totally sure who it was. I didn't know that they had looked at my blog, which was fine, but come on people if you are going to leave a comment on someones blog IDENTIFY your self if you aren't 100% sure that the person will know who you are. Some of my friends have made their blogs private for that very reason, which I have considered.

Yesterday (Thursday) someone FLAGGED my blog. In doing so they have said that my blog has "OBJECTIONABLE CONTENTS.". Which has now screwed up my whole blog. My blog has been totally clean and mainly just for family and friends to keep in touch. I was a little concerned about the unidentified person who left a comment on my blog, but I am really very angry about someone flagging my blog, and not just leaving a comment if they were offended by something. Now I am trying to decided whether to delete my entire blog or to just make it private.

To our family and friends if I do decided to make it private, please e-mail or contact me in some way and let me know if you would like to have access to my blog. As for posting - I will be putting that on hold for awhile.

6 comments:

Kenna said...

I'm not the crazy anonymous commentor or flagger but I probably should confess that I've been looking at your blog for a couple months now- just never commented. I followed a link from Brooke Ostler's. Chip and I enjoyed visiting with you and Ben at the reunion back in August.
I'd love to still check your blog if you decide to go private and don't mind adding me to your permissions. I made my blog private a couple months ago because I put that map thing on my blog and could see that I had people regularly getting on from places that I know I don't know anyone and when I asked nobody confessed??? I'm sure it was nothing but it still creeped me out. I have much more peace of mind now that it's private!

Sommers said...

I am so sorry. Let me know if you don't have my email! i want in on the priviate issue if you are going that route. Sorry. CRAZY people out there.

Kristie said...

I went private a little while ago. I need to get your email to add you to it. and if you go private I would like to be added. I love the bows I started making the curly kind awhile back and could teach you how sometime. it is pretty easy.

Cara said...

What?? That is way weird! Your blog doesn't have anything questionable! It's mostly about adorable little Bailey! If you do go private, count me in. My e-mail is caramoncur@yahoo.com

april said...

super annoying! I am so sorry to hear about it. I haven't had any problems like that, knock on wood. I have thought about going private too.

Are you so excited busy season is over!! WOW it is nice ;) I miss our long chats over lunch, remember saying, "Means to an end!" We made it ;)

A 'n D said...

shame on all the people out there who screw things up!!!!!!!
count me in if you go private!