Thursday, April 16, 2009

Home Again


Well last week, the week before Easter, my sister and brothers all had plans to go to my parents for Easter, like we did. But with Tax Season being what it is Ben didn't know if he would be able to get off work in time on Saturday to make the trip even worth it. So when my Mom called asking that Bailey and I come down a little early to help her we decided to go. We headed down on Thursday morning and Bailey slept all the way until Obi sneezed and scared her. When we got there my Dad decided to take Bailey and I on a little ride on the Gator.

We were able to spend time with a lot of family which is always fun and Bailey was able to see most of her cousins. I stayed at my brother's house which is nice because Brenda (my sister-in-law) is always willing to watch and help with Bailey. Thanks for letting us stay. Poor Brandon, my oldest nephew is under the four youngest grandkids, it's so cute to see them altogether.


Bailey and I left on Saturday afternoon so that we could spend Easter with Ben. But before we left my wonderful family gave Bailey her Easter surprises. My sister-in-law Sommers gave Bailey a bag of candy, toys, headbands and she MADE Bailey the cutest denim skirt, she's so crafty! Yvonne gave Bailey the cutest Tea Set which Bailey loves and we get fed spoon fulls of food constantly. My sister gave Bailey this amazing picture of Jesus holding hands with the cutest little girl holding her doll I love it but since it's for Bailey it's in her room.


I love being with family and the support and love that they have for me and my little family always amazes me. Thank you to my amazing family.

No comments: