Friday, March 6, 2009

New Hair Do and to All my Friends

Bailey's hair is just getting longer and I am starting to try new things. If any of you have any suggestions I would happily take them. Know that I am not very coordinated or creative(my own hair for example). But I am willing to try and way we tried a new hair do a few weeks ago and I thought it was so cute I had to share.










To all of you who are pregnant (which is about 95% of everyone I know) and to Angie congratulations! To all of you who know what you are having I am soo happy for you and I hope you are all feeling great and that things are going well. Ashlee I think about you often (even though you would never know from my lack of phone calls) and I really hope everything is going well and can't wait to hear what you are going to name Little Eav #3. Angie congratulations on your new little girl! I really need to talk to you and learn how you take care of two little ones, a brand new baby, and still have time to stay current on your blog and comment on mine when I can't! Know that I am thinking about you all :)!!!

2 comments:

B said...

leese,
go to my blog and click on the 3 or4 links in my sidebar to hair blogs. there is some cute stuff, most of them are for a little bit bigger girls but you can get ideas.

Sommers said...

Check out this blog!!!

http://cutegirlshairstyles.blogspot.com