Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Bailey Girl


On Monday Bailey had a really BAD night. We usually put her down between 7:45 and 8:00pm, which we did Monday night. She woke up at 11:00pm, 4:00am, 5:45am, and Ben finally brought her into our room at 6:15am and no one slept any more after that. Ben got ready and left for work around 7:30am and Bailey fell back to sleep at 8:00am in my bed. We just snuggled and talked until then. She woke up at 10:30am and while I was running her bath water found her swimming suit and insisted on wearing it. So I just slipped on her arms over her pj's and she was happy. She has bed head her and both the pj's and swimming suit are some more hand-me-downs from Lily! The outfit is a little crazy, but hey she was happy.



Wednesday morning Bailey had found my sun glasses before she got in the tub. I was able to get them away from her long enough to give her a bath (not always easy to get those pre-bath toys away from her). As soon as she was out of the tub she had to have them back. She just likes taking them off and putting them back on. She has her own glasses, but someone else's are much more fun. She has crazy wet head hair and she broke the ear piece off my glasses about 5 seconds after I took this picture.

No comments: