Monday, July 27, 2009

Whew! What a week!

I honestly can't remember what happened on Monday or Tuesday. I know that this week was better than last week where Bailey was concerned, but not back to her usual self.
Anyway on Wednesday Bailey and I went to Story time at the library. I love story time because I get to see Sherri and her girls. It also makes me feel better because Sherri is usually chasing after Kara and so I don't feel like the only mother who's child won't sit still! :) Wednesday afternoon my niece Lexie came to visit. We had a great time. We went shopping, I bought the cutest gray shirt and we bought Bailey a new yellow shirt -Thanks to a request from Sommers:) I love shopping for Bailey. Lex also needed some flip flops and they were two for $5.00 and so she bought me a pair too. Thanks for the sandals Lex I hardly took them off today. And of course we had dinner at Firehouse. We hope you come back soon Lexie it was great to spend some time with you.

Lex spent the night and headed back Thursday morning. After she left Bailey and I started to pack for our little trip. Ben and I decided that we should try camping! What was I thinking? Ben came home from work early and we headed for Idaho. We dropped Bailey and Obi off at my mom's and met Jacob and Breawna (Ben's brother and his wife) and headed to Lake Cleavland. The Lake was sooo crowed so we found another camping site a little further south. We set up camp and camped until Saturday morning. Breawna bought a game called Botchi (sp?) which we enjoyed. Jacob cooked dutch oven and we played games, talked, laughed and had a lot of fun. Ben and I just really aren't people that like to get dirty and we really like to shower at least once a day so we decided that camping is nice and all, but a little too dirty for our liking.


My brother-in-law Dave participated in the Spudman which was the same weekend and he did well. So my sister and her family were there and we were able to see them for a little while when we came home for camping. My mom didn't want to have to worry about Bailey during the race so Bailey went to my brother's house on Friday and we went to get her on Saturday. We were able to spend time with Ben's mom and his sister April, who came home Saturday evening. We didn't see her but were able to see her girls who were so cute with Bailey. April has three girls and it was soo cute to see them all holding hands playing in Ann's raspberry bushes - and of course I left my camera at my mom's so I have no pictures.

We had a great weekend. Thanks to my family for watching and taking care of Bailey and putting up with my calling two or three times a day to check on her! Thanks to Jacob and Breawna for coming camping with us. And after a busy week on only had 4 pictures to show for it!

No comments: