Saturday, October 11, 2008

6 Wonderful Years

Today is Ben & I's 6th Anniversary. Six years ago today we were married in the Bountiful Temple. It was a crisp, clear morning, no snow, rain, or clouds. We had a lot of wonderful friends and family that were there with us. We have had a lot of fun these past 6 years. He is my best friend and the perfect husband for me. He laughs with me, hugs me when I cry -and then tells me to stop crying :) - forgives me when I am a brat, supports me, and loves me. He is a wonderful husband and father. Thanks for all the laughs-love you.

3 comments:

april said...

congrats! you guys are cute together! keep smiling!

Melissa Hernandez said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Cara said...

Congrats on 6 years! Hopefully Mitch and I will make it that long, he he (kidding of course). My brother played in the J.S. football game and came in and said, "Some kid got kicked in the head with a cleat!" Mitch said it was Ben and my first thought was "Alisa's going to be ticked!" I feel the same as you about sports injuries. Mitch's last injury came from sliding home during a softball game when they were down by at least 15 points!