Saturday, October 11, 2008

Flag Football Injuries!

I arrived home from my little trip to Burley on Friday around noon. I called Ben when I got here to let him know we had made it safely. He decided to come home for lunch and to see us and when he walked in the door this is what he looked like! He had a flag football game on Thursday night and decided not to tell me that he got kicked in the head by someone wearing cleats! I have to admit that I don't have a lot of sympathy for injuries that come from Jones Simkins sport activities. Ben loves playing all of these sports and I support him and always have, I go to all of the games that Bailey and I can. But I don't see his playing as a necessity of life, Ben is very competitive -which I don't understand, but is usually why he gets hurt, so I'm not very sympathetic. So not the best picture, but notice the big red bruise in the center of his head!

No comments: