Monday, October 20, 2008

Purchases



Ok, I was so excited about my JJ Cole purchases that I had to take a picture so everyone could see. I bought a lot of things to keep. As I mentioned before NO announcements just preparing for the future. I bought baby boy blankets and other boy items in the hope that when we are ready for #2 (in about another 2 1/2 years) that maybe we will have a boy. All in all just planning ahead. The Diaper caddies are amazing, one of the new purchases. Last year I bought the Bundle Me and the Bundle Me Light for infants, this year I bought both again, but for the Toddler. The little hat is another new purchase, it is a little big, but way cute! As you can tell I'm still having issues arranging the pictures!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

soooo Cute!! Love the hat!! Thanks for the photos.

Sarah Jackman said...

Awesome purchases...I'd better go to that next year!!!

Alleman Family said...

Lisa... you totally SCORED! Great stash of stuff... I'm totally jelous!