Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Today is my parents 48th Anniversary. They have been a wonderful example to me for a great marriage. No matter what was going on I never doubted that my parents loved each other and their five kids. I hope that you both have a wonderful day & know that we love you.

Also 28 years ago today I was sealed to my parents and family in the Salt Lake Temple. My parents had this same picture hanging in their house the whole time I was growing up. So this day is special to me for a couple of reasons.


Two years ago my parents took all of their children, their spouses, and all the grandkids on a trip to Mexico. While we were there we took family pictures, so here is the last family picture we took. And we have also had four new additions to the family since then. Two new grandchildren and two of my nephews got married. Thanks for all the love and memories.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

awww ... what a sweet post! your parents are amazing ... you have many reasons to be so proud! :)

B said...

congrats Barb and Dad! They have been a wonderful example to me too growing up practically in your house everyday too. And as a bonus for me I got a new cousin and BFF when they adopted you and you were sealed to your Forever Family. Can't tell you how many times I have stopped and stared at that picture of you on your sealing day too. Love you!